Can you believe I started this blog 3 years ago? How time flies! And how things have changed! I would like to thank the few readers that are still reading my blog, that were there in the beginning. You have traveled with me to Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney...You have seen my waistline grow (and the food responsible for it), and hopefully you will see it go back down, haha! You have seen me fill my wardrobe, and then attempt to whittle it down somewhat. You have seen me tackle harem pants, maternity style, le muu muu, vintage Indian wedding skirt and so many in between. You have seen Lil J (aka Brigadeirozinha) and how she has kept me busy, which is why this poor blog has 'suffered' for over a year.
And apologies to all the readers:
This is an outfit that I have worn quite a few times in the last few months, and here are a few reasons why I love it:
1. The epaulettes on the Dries Van Noten dress (wish it looked as good on me as it does on the model).
2. The drape on this aforementioned dress (which sadly did not photograph well).
3. The drape and cut of this dress allowed me to wear it on the night I headed to the hospital to deliver Lil J, yes, 10 months pregnant.
4. Although I don't get to wear them that often, I absolutely love these Burberry Prorsum boots.
5. I don't care what 'they' say, I love navy with black.
6. I try to rotate my sunglasses, but these Tiffany & Co. aviators are my favourite.
6. Love my Benah Kodi cuff (I have it in tan too)
7. And of course, my Chanel reissue bag:
Hate how this pic makes me look 4ft tall, and almost just as wide, teaches me not to slouch...ah well!
The lighting was so interesting on this photo, I had to keep it even though it's blurry...