Friday, April 1, 2011

Street Style at the Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Weeks - Gorgeous details



I swoon over this Dries Van Noten embroidered parka, seriously...

The Dries clutch is gorgeous too!

I once wrote that I loved these Balenciaga series of shoes, which reminded me of a Brazilian jewellery line (Sobral's 'Pop Art' collection)

That gilet is calling to me, asking me to reach out and touch the computer screen...
Wonder if I could use a white-out (tippex) pen to scribble on my Chanel reissue...

The textured sweater, the organza skirt...LOVE it!

This piece could be hung on a wall as art, incredible...
Let's all sigh together, 1, 2, 3....*sigh*

Stunning colours...incredible pants by Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton
This hat is absolutely unreal...
vogue.com

6 comments:

  1. I find street style so inspiring! Especially during FW! Gorgeous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow,
    you have a wonderful sense to pick out some truly amazing pictures!
    How much do I looove them :=) The Dries Parka is so stunning. My friend Andrea in Austria emailed me once about it, she always find so many beautiful things. Wish so much I could call this Parka mine ;)
    And how much do I love that Chanel bag. So cool she (?) designed it herself!? I have not the courageous to do... but such woowww...

    HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Querida B!

    Quanta inspiração, lindo lindo lindo!!!

    Não sei se viu, mas nosso blog mudou.. se quiser nos atualiza aqui:
    www.kirafashion.com.br

    Todos os meus beijos para vc e para o pequeno brigadeiro, já deve estar bem grande!

    Love,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  4. those balenciagas are amazzzzing :) love your blog, now following!

    www.golddoorknobs.blogspot.com

    xoxo&happytrails,

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..... white dress!!! and the 3-d skirt!!!!! SIGH!!!!

    And i love her 2 buns on the first pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white dress! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete