Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Shopbop 25% off everything discount code!


I am rifling through my wishlist, but it seems most of my items are sold out in my size, and sadly the Alexander Wang pink leather pants are not included in the offer.

But for 3 days only (until October 16th, as I'm a day late in posting this), you can take 25% off your Shopbop order with the code: FAMILY25.

I suggest being quick, as this applies to full-priced items (I think I may finally buy this Garance Dore iphone case I've been eyeing for some time), and things are 'flying off the shelves'.

You can start shopping by clicking here or on the pic below:

http://rstyle.me/ad/dsspjm4wn
shopbop.com


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment