Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shop at Brigadeiro's: Rare Chloe by Phoebe Philo shirt


Shop at Brigadeiro's


Chloe Khaki Cotton Shirt by Phoebe Philo

Sell US$189







Rare khaki cotton shirt by Phoebe Philo for Chloe, this is so reminiscent of her more recent work for Celine, with its clean & simple utilitarian chic lines, incredibly versatile piece that would be a fabulous addition to any wardrobe. Button closure under hidden tab. In excellent, as new condition.

I thought I should let this go, as it is cruel to leave it unworn in my overcrowded closet. My loss is your gain; inspired by a 'conversation' with H of PretaporterP, I will once again attempt to clear my wardrobe and will be listing more items for sale, so watch this space.

FR size 36
US 4
UK 8

100% Cotton

Please see:

About Shop at Brigadeiro's

and/or email me at:

brigadeirosblog at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment