Monday, June 23, 2014

Poppy love (ah...Isabel Marant, how does she do it?)


I so wish I could find these again in the original red and black...There's something about that bow that is just perfect! Not to 'bow-y',  yet not too understated...Perfection!

 Friday night's essentials: Isabel Marant Poppy pumps (reissued version available on sale at NAP, Matches Fashion, Farfetch, My Theresa and Barneys), Clutch: Dries Van Noten (several season old - no longer available), Makeup: Giorgio Armani LSF, By Terry Touch Veloutee concealer, Hourglass Ambient blush, Chanel Mirifique eyeshadow, The Aromatherapy Company Therapy Range Hand Cream in Rose, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli, Rings: Cos wrap ring, Sarah and Sebastian Line and petite pearl ring, Balenciaga bow ring (purchased from Matches Fashion) and Aurelie Bidermann Love Ring (available at Shopbop)

Hm...now whether I should succumb to the reissued version or not, that is the question...I just wish the bow was the same as the original!

Reissued version available on sale at NAP, Matches Fashion, Farfetch, My Theresa and Barneys.

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment