Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rosemount Australian Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Day 3 - Carl Kapp, Lisa Ho, Kate Sylvester & Sara Phillips


Carl Kapp


Loved the elegant long flowing silks with beautiful draping in jewel shades like amethyst, tourmaline and sapphire which moved to complex hues like chartreuse and mustard. This was my favourite collection of the day at RAFW:











Lisa Ho

Loved the strapless draped dresses and the rich colours at Lisa Ho:






Michael Lo Sordo

Even though there were varying hemlines and silhouettes, the long and fluid pieces were my favourite:







Kate Sylvester

I love the flowy pleated skirt:



Sara Phillips

The last dress is my favourite:




vogue.com.au

2 comments:

  1. I love the different neck lines, the colors and the styles...great looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carl Kapp's use of gemstone colours in his garments, however I also love Lisa Ho's garments more. If only Lisa Ho would use Carl Kapp's colours in her collection...

    ReplyDelete