Sunday, February 9, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target available at Net-a-Porter!


 I don't quite understand why, but I'm not complaining. Peter Pilotto for Target is available at Net-a-Porter!  Sadly they don't ship to Australia (or Slovenia, for that matter), but nothing a forwarding company won't fix, right?

http://rstyle.me/ad/fguksm4wn
http://rstyle.me/ad/fguksm4wnhttp://rstyle.me/ad/fguksm4wn


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

6 comments:

  1. Ooh!!! Very exciting! What did you buy? Was so tempted with the shoes but thought I'd not wear them much ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Snoozed and 'lost'. Most items I sorta liked are gone (but am not upset about it in the least). Only one left is maybe the top in the print of the dress/shoes above. Yeah, don't think I'd wear those shoes much either. Great prices though!

      Did you (will you) get anything? Not much left on the Uk site now!

      Beijinhos!

      Delete
    2. The lace dress sold out very quickly :( I ordered 10 items ^^ including the tops in both colours - not sure if I'll keep both if you want the other - and the yellow dress :) Hope the quality and finish is nice! I don't have any Target stuff...

      Delete
  2. Good to know the quality is good! It is hard to tell from the pictures and most pieces are made from polyester... can't wait to see them in person! (I too have ordered the bag)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy any PP for T stuff? I had a look and prices are super cheap but I didn't love anything that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't, feeling guilty about my recent Scanlan and shoes spree, haha!

      Delete