Monday, March 24, 2014

Wouldn't mind if everyday were Spa day!


Last week I had a delicious pampering spa session, courtesy of my sister, who gifted me a generous birthday gift last year.  Sure, it took me more than a half a year to actually get to the spa, but it was amazing!  In other news, late last week I received an email from Mercedez Benz Fashion Week, confirming my registration to the MBFW Australia, held in Sydney in April.  Now I just need to decide whether to go or not, the hardest part being my little ones.  It was so handy having my parents in Paris when I went there for Paris Couture week!

 Dress: from Richard Nicoll (eyeing the striped version HERE), Bag: Celine Trio in Navy (available here), Shoes: Celine Bam Bam (bought from Barneys NY), Bracelet: Celine knot from Departement Feminin, Sunglasses: Ray Ban Folding Wayfarers
Bag: Celine Trio in Navy (available here), Shoes: Celine Bam Bam (bought from Barneys NY), Bracelet: Celine knot from Departement Feminin

All pics mine via my iPhone/Instagram

Hope you all had a fab weekend!

xx

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

2 comments:

  1. Your spa day sounded amazing! I know what you mean about it taking ages to get there. I'm the same when I get a spa voucher it nearly takes me 12 months to use it but feel unbelievable afterwards.

    My jaw is on the floor with your photo's. You literally do THE BEST sets! And of course a little Celine goes a long way. Such classic pieces.

    I hope you manage to get to Sydney. It looks like a brilliant event!

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for your kind words Mandi!

      Are you heading to Sydney for MBFWA?

      xx

      CC

      Delete