Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Free international shipping at Farfetch for 24 hours only! Valentino Rockstud pumps here I come!


So this just happened:

http://rstyle.me/ad/b2tdm4wn

Woo hoo!

The planets have aligned! For ages I have been saving my pennies for this particular pair (black with blush trim, patent, mid-heel, 3 straps), then when at last I 'saved up' enough, it was sold out everywhere in my size. Lo and behold Farfetch restocked my size, and then...FREE SHIPPING at Farfetch (for 24 hours only - be quick)! WOO HOO! 

You can start shopping at Farfetch here (free shipping automatically given at checkout).

Haven't bought non-everyday shoes in almost a year (and I've obsessing over these for quite some time)!!!

Now...just have to try to be patient until they arrive at my door step...

Waiting. with. baited. breath.

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. I got my Valentino rock studs from Farfetch as well. You will not be disappointed with the shoes. Surprisingly comfortable!

    ReplyDelete