Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mary Katrantzou x Topshop - Cannot wait!!!


Mary's 'chinoiserie' collection has been my favourite of hers by far, and her Topshop collaboration seems to follow in that thread of thought...I am waiting with baited breath for it to roll in stores, and hope I am quick enough to 'draw my gun, I mean fingers', if/when it appears online:








The 'bowl' dress is my favourite, but sadly not that practical at my age/mom of soon-to-be-two...Love the blouse above left, such gorgeous colours!

What do you think of this collection?

9 comments:

  1. Hehe...you picked up on that H! I wasn't sure if anyone has been reading what I write, so I thought I'd sneak that in...yes! 3 months time! Yikes!!! Have been floundering with one 'Lil' Brigs, not sure how I'll cope with two!!!

    xx
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowl dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congraaats pelo bb n° 2!!!
    Vc sabe se a coleçao vai estar online???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the bowl dress, you are never too old darling!


    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with the dresses!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your second bub!! I'm sorry that I haven't replied back to your email. I've been busy at the office so I don't mean to be rude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on bubz #2! Strange, but i'd been wondering recently if you were pregnant again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS, DEAREST!!! Sooooooo very good news!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete