Friday, September 28, 2012

Vogue China's Angelica Cheung on film


Ok, so I am still like an ostrich with my head in the ground trying to work on Issue 5 of Peut-Etre, so much so that I didn't even realize that Fashion Week had already moved to Paris, and that my most anticipated show, Dries Van Noten (of course), had already come and gone!  But I won't be posting on that just yet, I came across this short film about Vogue China Editor-in-Chief Angelica Cheung, and found it so inspiring (she too studied law!), I just had to share it with you all:


 via Nowness.com
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

xx
CC

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is indeed absolutely inspiring. Being Asian and sometimes feeling like the fashion industry is dominated by the western world, I think it's great that Vogue China has such a strong minded woman at the helm. Love that part where she talks about what kind of a woman she wants her daughter to become and that translates to what she wants to convey to her readers too.
    I've actually always dreamed of working for Vogue/ Harper's in China or Singapore so this is a nice treat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. H/Pret a Porter P - that is due to China's 'one-child policy', where one is only really allowed to have one child per couple (bar a few exceptions)!

    ReplyDelete