Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Resort 2012 - Bold & Beautiful: Burberry Prorsum and Yves Saint Laurent


Burberry Prorsum

With bold colours, geometric prints and an artisanal spin at Burberry Prorsum's Resort 2012 collection, I particularly liked the use of wooden beads on the shoulders and plackets, and most of all, the beautiful draped beaded shoes.

The glorious yellow pieces stood out for me, with other glorious colours such as malachite, azure and emerald also brightening up the beautiful dusty rose palette of the collection.







Yves Saint Laurent

As a huge fan of 'nautical' clothes, I was so happy to see Stefano Pilati's Resort collection, the second dress below being my favourite piece. The beautiful swishy poppy-printed dresses were both glamorous and fresh...




style.com

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Burberry Prorsum Resort collection. All the bright colours, the tailoring, the ethnic elements on the shoes and not to mention the hats are all so brilliant! Have a great day, sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this collection... the bright color is stunning.. I can't wait for fall... opps I forgot to mention.. THE Shoes... they are too die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please give us some new pics of you. you always post tons of photos. its a pitty, please make your blog worth coming back again

    ReplyDelete