Wednesday, September 19, 2012

London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Pt 1: Erdem


Erdem's show is now my most anticipated show for London Fashion Week (superceeding Burberry Prorsum even *gasp*), and I was absolutely gutted that I couldn't make it backstage Erdem's show with Nathalie for Peut-Être this week, so I will live vicariously through her for now. Hopefully we will get another pass next year too...

Erdem Moragliou SS'13 collection was his most 'modern' to date, with python-print and neon colours (and 'uneasy' colour combinations), at first glance I had to do a double-take to confirm it was indeed Erdem, my favourite looks were shown towards the end, as well as the incredible colourful lace pieces:






One of my favourite pieces of the show...













This jacket is just gorgeous!


style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment