Monday, September 10, 2012

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Pt 1: Pretty Prints at Suno, Peter Som & Prabal Gurung


Peter Som

I'm glad to see the preppy collars with feminine prints and shapes return to Peter Som's collection. I recently purchased this blouse I had my eye on since seeing it on the runway, and hope to toughen it up with some leather. My favourite pieces and outfits this collection are on the third row, the orange floral coat in particular, I'm pretty sure I gasped when I saw it:



The orange coat and ensemble to the right is probably my favourite piece on this page, gorgeous! I just found out (one day after posting this, that my favourite piece just so happens to be the most expensive on ModaOperandi, doh!)



Suno




The last dress was my favourite...

Prabal Gurung

Although not as breathtaking as the last Spring/Summer collection, there were still some beautiful prints and pieces, the last dress being my favourite:



all pics via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment