This is Pt 4 of my 'Instatravel Diary' of my Instagram pics I took on my iPhone while I was in Paris (continuing on from Part 3, Part 2 and Part 1), in reverse chronological order (start from the bottom up, from right to left):
From bottom right pic (work bottom up, from right to left):
- On the train en route to Epernay (Champagne) wearing my new Jimmy Fairly sunglasses and Suno playsuit
- Foie Gras with brioche and chutney
- Bona fide creme brulee
- Coffee and champagne at La Cave Champagne in Epernay
- Wearing SABA striped top, Zara shorts, Isabel Marant Betty sneakers and Jimmy Fairly sunglasses
- Being silly at dinner wearing Suno playsuit
- Black Maje dress and Balenciaga Extra Courier bag
- In Rheims
- At my first Michelin-starred restaurant La Parc at Chateaux Les Crayères in Rheims
- Complimentary amuse-bouches that were to-die-for (the whole meal, in fact)
- My main meal
- Sneaky pic of the restaurant
- The 'Fromage cart'
- Mr Brigs' dessert stole the show
- My apricot souffle was amazing but overshadowed by Mr Brigs' dessert
- Having a chat with Jimminy Cricket in the hotel/restaurant's garden
- On my way to Bateaux Mouche, to sightsee along the Seine wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim silk cut-out New York t-shirt, Rag & Bone 'The Dre' jeans, Helmut Lang blazer (am in love with this, and it arrived one day before my trip, whew!) and Nike sneakers
- No introduction needed, le Tour Eiffel.
- Outside Céline, where I didn't find any black or navy trio's, nor very good customer service for that matter, luckily that was all remedied at a different store *wink wink*
- Yummy juice outside George Pompidou museum.
- Salted caramel yoghurt
- Woo hoo! SCORE! At Céline, and wonderful SA's too, they made my day.
- Beaming outside Céline in Doo.Ri dress, Nike sneakers and Chanel reissue bag.
- Dinner at Balthazar - amazing fish tartare (!!!)
- Outside Hermès, where I was really excited to see the 'Petit h' collection I wrote about in issue 6 of Peut-être magazine (am now really wishing I had 'invested' in a beautiful blue crocodile and pink leather pinwheel, it was too cute).
Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Closet