Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Everlane Petra tote and Dieppa Restrepo Cali Oxfords - wishlist items crossed off!


In the past week I have finally managed to cross two items that have been on my wishlist for the longest time, the Dieppa Restrepo Cali shoes from Need Supply Co. (my first purchase from their store), and the Petra Market tote from Everlane.  I had actually received an email from Totokaelo this morning saying they were restocked there, but a quick google search led me to NSC, so I purchased it from them as they were a little bit cheaper (just mentioning, in case NSC has sold out in your size and you are after them like I have been for so long).

http://bit.ly/XQK5Yg
Dieppa Restrepo Cali Oxfords in Antilope (pic via Need Supply Co.)

I bought the Everlane Petra market in black (I was tossing between the black and clay for so long), but now wonder if I should have got (or should get) the clay that I've longed for so long instead (not that I usually match my shoes to bag), remember I posted it here? What do you think? Love the colour!

http://rstyle.me/ad/gp7inm4wn
pic via Everlane.

I also bought Everlane's Cotton Lawn shirt in white (wish the blue hadn't sold out)...

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment