Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dries Van Noten cluster necklace - "Gold or Silver with Gold? That is the question".


I have been obsessing over these necklaces since they graced the catwalks.

Given the choice, which would you pick?

1 - All Gold

2 - Gold with Silver

You can 'vote' HERE on my Facebook page, or in a comment below.
















pics via style.com and driesvannoten.com

I thought I'd go for the mixed silver & gold (as I thought it would make it more versatile), but am currently thinking the all gold is more striking...

5 comments:

  1. I loved them from day dot - like you initially i would have said mixed but looking again the all gold really is much stronger and more striking - that last shot - stunning x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brigadeiro,

    As I know how much you love Dries.. :)
    Difficult, difficult... maybe i love the 2-tone colored necklace a little bit more!

    HAPPY EASTER TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!
    Martina

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the gold with silver, it's a little bit more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold is definitely my favourite for this season. Thanks for these photos, great selection and incredibly inspiring.
    i think you might really like my blog, its your style! Escribo en ingles pero soy española!

    laflordelys.com

    Helenae

    ReplyDelete
  5. first instinct was gold and silver, but as i was looking at the photos my vote is with you on the all gold. can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete