Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shop at Brigadeiro's: Chloe's iconic runway green silk jumpsuit


I am sadly and reluctantly parting with one my most prized wardrobe possessions, because it sadly hasn't left the wardrobe doors, between being pregnant, then nursing, then not fitting into it, fitting back into it, only to find I was pregnant again...

It deserves to go to a good home where it is better appreciated...boo hoo!

Brand new, I may still have the tags somewhere, purchased from Intermix NY, and RRP $2,175. I am selling it for a fraction of that price, as I want to make sure it goes to a good home before I have Lil' Brigs #2:

US$450 o.n.o.

Size FR 38
US 6
UK 10

100% silk crepe

EXACTLY as worn on the runway by Lily Donaldson, and on Chloe's ad campaign as well, in 100% green silk crepe, it is backless and closes at the side/waist with a hidden zip and hook and eye fastenings. Absolutely STUNNING!







Please see:

About Shop at Brigadeiro's

and/or email me at:

brigadeirosblog at gmail dot com

PS. For any Chloe and/or Phoebe Philo fans, I still have this gorgeous (and so Celine!) Chloe by Phoebe Philo shirt for sale HERE, and have more items available HERE.

And don't forget you can still enter this fabulous Alimonada crystal bracelet giveaway HERE.

3 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous! Wish I could do it but on a budget. Congratulations on the 2nd pregnancy. Haven't visited in a while must catch up on other posts:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's for sure a pity!!!! :( i had three of them in stock, two have been sold and one is left (in a blue color). it's a stunning item, looks great + stylish when worn but feels as comfortable as wearing your pi's.... but as we all know: more great items to be expected in world of fashion.... so don't be too sad if you'll let things go, honey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely shade of green! You'll find something better and exciting when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete