Friday, October 26, 2012

Street Style at the Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Weeks - Stripes



As you may know, I admitted early on that I am a humungous fan of stripes (especially a la marinière). Following on from the last Street Style post(s) on stripes being worn during Fashion Weeks, it was great seeing them again during the Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Weeks: 

 
Those Maison Michel lace bunny ears are just too cute! (shame Lil' J#1 won't be sporting those anytime soon)
Check out the Rag & Bone Newbury boots! Still loving my pair!
n.b. The 'compilation' photos of striped outfits are from The Sartorialist, and were not necessarily taken during the Fashion Weeks. 

Thanks to all who have entered the $100 Shopbop giveaway!

 If you haven't already, you still have until Monday 29th of October to do so HERE

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

TGIF!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I really love stripes too! Especially the way the parisians wear them, so chic! And I love my pair of Newburys, so comfortable and stylish at the same time!

    ReplyDelete