Monday, February 25, 2013

Obsession fuelled further via New York Fashion Week Street Style: 3.1 Phillip Lim Embroidered Jacket


First shown last September at the Spring 2013 Fashion Week in New York, the 3.1 Phillip Lim's embroidered bomber jacket made its way to the 'street' during the New York Fashion Week in a stunning yellow version worn by Nathasha Goldenberg. As you may all know, I am crazy for oriental embroidery...I am also a huge fan of bomber jackets, especially if there's a twist like on this gorgeous specimen: beautiful fabric and embroideries...Now, if only I could do something about the $1,250 price tag! That and finding one in the first place (I popped my name on the 'pre-order list 'just for fun', but haven't seen the yellow version anywhere). Be still my beating heart:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment