Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Woke up to find this on the kitchen counter from Mr Brigs, such a sweetheart (he is not usually overly romantic).  When I saw the ice cream below, I couldn't resist, I mean, how cute does it look? It was also delicious! This 'Mango Heart' was mango ice cream with a salted caramel biscuit filling encased in white chocolate, yum!

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY everyone!

Even for those who don't celebrate it ;)

And I don't think of it as just a day to celebrate 'couple love', but also love for parents, siblings, friends, children, pets, and pet cactus plants, haha!

xx

 my pics via iPhone/Instagram

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree - its a day for being positive and happy and having a great day! Bought my mum some flowers as well as a gift for my boyfriend! Share the love - it's nice to be nice.

    Have a lovely valentines and great weekend.

    Lucy xx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete