Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentino & Lace


I'm not sure why when I upload my photos to Blogger the quality goes horrendous! Anyway, apologies for the poor quality photo.  Over the weekend, my bro-in-law turned 40! His shindig was fantastic, and we had a ball, I felt like 'dressing up', and stepped out of my usual style, and 'frocked up' in some lace, some Valentino and even an Assad Mounser 'crown':

 Valentino Trompe L'oeil Patent Mary Janes
 Donna Karan Collection wrap dress with full skirt worn over an Alannah Hill lace 'I like it I'll take it' shirt I've had for over 10 years, love the French lace on this, so have held onto it all this time.
 Other 'accoutrements: Chanel Boy bag, Assad Mounser 'crown', Ek Thongprasert bracelet (purchased from Farfetch, now sold out, in a different color available at Moda Operandi, Luisa Via Roma here, and here) , Balenciaga bow ring (from Matches Fashion), and Popbasic wishbone ring (will share  more about this soon).

Hope you all had a fab weekend!

xx


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

3 comments:

  1. Love everything, the dress is gorgeous, similar style to my Isabel Marant dress - love it. The shoes and bag are everything, your a very lucky lady I'm so jealous. Glad you had a great time.

    Have a great day,
    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.. love that dress..

    www.aucourantprincess.com

    ReplyDelete