Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recent Buy: My New Baby - Burberry Prorsum Lowry

No, not the baby, not for another 3 weeks or so...

But my most recent handbag addition is this large Burberry Prorsum pleated Lowry bag, and I am in love...






my own photos & style.com (click to enlarge)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter weekend!

Oh, how I miss seeing beautifully colourful and wrapped Easter chocolate eggs hanging in stores in Brazil...


Pic via flickr & poladroid


Don't forget to check out Shop at Brigadeiro's for Aussie and International designers!

20 comments:

  1. That bag is beautiful! Stunning details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture on that bag is wonderful! Congrats on your new investment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag! Love the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing, I have the bag too though not with the croc print. I love it, even though it's heavy without all the many things I load in it! You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

    Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wowo im so jealous it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah! i love anything burberry prorsum!! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, darling!
    Love your new addition!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic and timeless!! I love the texture and color!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! So excited about the (real) baby too! Hope you are well and being pampered. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a classic fable, a perfect purchase. I like the color, the skin and the design of the bag, take care!!!!!!!!!!! A muaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot.

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. essa bolsa é incrível!
    e como os ovos do brasil, não tem igual, né? haha feliz páscoa!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete