This is Part 8 of my 'Instatravel Diary' of my Instagram pics I took on my iPhone while I was in Paris (continuing on from Pt 7, Pt 6, Pt 5, Pt 4, Pt 3, Pt 2 and Pt 1), in reverse chronological order (start from the bottom up, from right to left):
1. At Chez L'Ami Jean with Peut-etre magazine photographer, creative director Nathalie.
2. At Place des Vosges wearing Chloe horse dress and my sister's Chanel classic bag in dark beige
3. La Fermiere natural yoghurt with Jordans Country Crisp in chocolate noir - brought the terracotta pot home with me!
4. La Fermiere marron glace yoghurt (my fave!)
5. Dashing back after lunch to catch the Eurostar to London, to catch my flight home, I walked past Julie Sarinana (of Sincerely Jules blog)
6. What I had for lunch at Breizh Cafe - the best galette in Paris!
7. The biggest Chupa Chups I've ever seen
8. Back in Oz - brrr...it's cold! Wearing Asos Bonjour top (which I did not bring with me to Paris - haha, I saw the light in the end), Burberry trench, Current Elliott leather pants, Isabel Marant Betty sneakers and Balenciaga Extra Courier bag
9. The Rivieras mesh/crochet espadrilles I bought in Paris
10. The dress I bought from Maje on the store's window display
11. The cafe gourmand desserts at La Parc (Chateaux Les Crayeres), Rheims, Champagne
12. Goats cheese parcel I ate in Gigondas, Provence
13. Dries Van Noten silk chiffon blazer I tried in Le Bon Marche, which sadly I found to be too oversized...
14. Headed out with my sister in the Marais wearing Willow silk tuck blouse, borrowed her IRO leather shorts (want to find a good pair like these), Isabel Marant Dicker boots in Gris, Chanel reissue bag and holding Helmut Lang black tuxedo blazer
15. Proenza Schouler bags at Le Bon Marche (where I had hoped to see a black PS11, but did not)
16. Lil' Brigs #1 rocking the sunglasses my mom bought for her
17. Obligatory Eiffel Tower shot, taken from the boat (Bateaux Mouche)
18. Pic taken whilst waiting in line for the Louvre
19. Love locks at Ponte des Archeveches
20. Beloved La Fermiere yoghurt with Jordans cereal on top
21. Lil' Brigs #1 says g'day
22. Outfit back in Oz: Bonjour top (again, can anyone tell I am suffering from severe withdrawals from France?), Zara denim shorts, leggings, Nike Roshe Run sneakers, Balenciaga Extra Courier bag
23. Lil' Brigs #1 and #2 playing at the water fountain in their PJ's (it was a quick dash out of the house only)
24. Whilst overseas I missed a perfectly bbq'd fillet of salmon: crispy skinned and pink the middle
25. Trying to replicate my yoghurt experience at home with the Jordans cereal I brought home...nice, but not the same...
If you haven't already, you can join me on Instagram here.
Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Closet