This is Part 6 of my 'Instatravel Diary' of my Instagram pics I took on my iPhone while I was in Paris (continuing on from Pt 5, Pt 4, Pt 3, Pt 2 and Pt 1), in reverse chronological order (start from the bottom up, from right to left):
From bottom right pic (work bottom up, from right to left) - sorry I accidentally repeated the last row from the last Instatravel post:
- Coeur de boeuf tomato tartare with burata (loooooooooove burata!)
- I have all my ducks in a row...
- AMAZING gelati at St Remy de Provence - absolutely loved the cone, it was amazing!
- Jambon cru, rockmelon/canteloupe and chevre chaud (melted goats cheese) and mint salad at Gordes (absolutely INCREDIBLE city/town!)
- Macarons from Peyrerol in Vaison La Romaine (I bought 10 and ate them all that night *gulp*)
- The ten macarons I ate after dinner...
- Even though I don't really like candy, I love the look of it...gorgeous store in Vaison La Romaine
- Pushing the pram up the tiny steep cobblestoned streets of Vaison la Romaine
- Pistachio gelati 'popsicle' coated in chocolate
- Cute little train at Vaison la Romaine
- Vaison la Romaine
- Ever-present and ever-beautiful lavender in Provence
- My #1 favourite yoghurt in France: La Fermiere (especially this marron glace flavour - sooooo good!)
- La Fermiere vanilla madagascar yoghurt in gorgeous terracota pots
- Love seeing actual vanilla beans in my yoghurt, such beautiful texture, La Fermiere!
- Topped my La Fermiere with Jordans Country Crisp Chocolate Noir cereal - A M A Z I N G ! ! !
- Leaving Provence (boo hoo!), one more popsicle/ice cream for the road - shadow pic
- Outfit of the day: Maje black dress, Nike sneakers, Chanel reissue bag
- Pitt stop at St Remy de Provence to buy a souvenir, a cute tee for Lil' Brigs #2.
- Back in Paris, picked up my glasses from Jimmy Fairly in Marais
- Following day, wore Chloe horse dress, swapped sunglasses with my sister, hers were these Matthew Williamson pair
- Amazing ice cream at Berthillon (the actual store), raspberry with rose and roasted pineapple with basil - that's right!
- Pistachio Magnum! We don't have this here, and I really wish we did!
- View from the apartment in Marais
- Even though this La Fermiere yoghurt was only 'natural', I had to get it for the gorgeous red terracotta pots
Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe