Friday, January 24, 2014

Celine Bam Bam Tan mirror-heeled sandals - Friday I'm in Love!


As I anxiously await for the arrival of my two-toned Celine Bam Bam sandals, I thought I'd share her 'older sister', the tan mid-heel Bam Bam sandals, so so comfy and perfect for this Summer weather...

 I found a black pair at half price at Yoox. (the heel isn't mirrored like mine though, but am so tempted to get it too, even if it's only available on the US site).

All pics are mine via my iPhone/Instagram.

Happy Friday everyone!


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SANDALS!! Beautiful celine, always a winner!

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing, having a look for some just now! i need this, perfect choice xxxxx

    ReplyDelete