Thursday, January 16, 2014

From Sydney: Mak Mak macarons and Assad Mounser crown


Doesn't this bag look good enough to eat? Sadly it isn't mine, nor did I get the chance to borrow it from my little sister while she was visiting over Christmas, but I did get to snap a pic, to drool over until I see her (and her gorgeous flap bag) again:

 Whilst in Sydney I made a point of trying out some Mak Mak macarons, as recommended to me by the lovely Hannah Rose from 'Capture the Castle'.  A little research informed me the were voted 'best macarons' in Sydney by a blinded panel which included non other than Chef Peter Gilmore from Quay...needless to say, I was not disappointed.  They were A M A Z I N G ! And so purdy!
 I was only there for 4 days (one of them being a public holiday), so I only managed a quick spot of shopping, and in that, I snapped up this black 'crown' by Assad Mounser.  I was immediately drawn to it when I walked into Land's End Store, put it back down, thinking: I could never pull it off. But had to pick it up again:

 Still loving my Seed striped espadrilles...and loved my Scanlan & Theodore black drop crotch boyfriend pants so much, I scouted myself a pair in navy/ink.
 This was the actual colour of this heart-shaped poof at church (Sunday School), how cute is it?
Outfit details: Shoes: Seed striped espadrilles, Pants: Scanlan & Theodore, Bag: Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic bag (available at Net-a-Porter HERE, HERE and directly from Proenza Schouler HERE), Dries Van Noten black raglan top

PS. If you aren't already, you can follow me Instagram here (or Tumblr here).

Apologies that I update there daily, but here so sporadically.  I blame the ease of posting from my iPhone, it is just so much easier with the little ones and everything else...

xx

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

3 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful curated post. Glad to be bumping into your blog! will continue to read it.

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that Chanel! Swoon. Shades of beige always win me over.

    I have heard so much about these macarons. Must try them one day!

    ReplyDelete