Monday, January 27, 2014

Simply in navy Celine, grey and white


 It is not often that I wear white jeans, for fear that it will get dirty just by looking at them.  But I love the colour combination of grey marle (loooooove grey marle!), white and navy:

Outfit details: Country Road grey marle tee, R13 distressed white skinny jeans (available here, , Celine navy regular Trio bag (available here), Yves Saint Laurent Arty ring (available here, and in pink here), Aurelie Bidermann Love ring (I bought here)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

xx

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

4 comments:

  1. Ah, humbug to fitting room mirrors! Haha! But honestly, you are so much taller and slimmer than I, so I'm sure you'd suit them much more ;) Love grey and gold too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely taller than my 5'4"? Definitely slimmer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love grey marle too. And navy. Looking good lady ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, you look amazing! another great post xxxx

    ReplyDelete