Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Resort 2011 Pt 7: Luscious Lace at Stella McCartney & Marc Jacobs


Stella McCartney


Lush botanical prints, beautiful tailored suits, bare legs and stunning lace, loved this collection!























pics from style.com, jakandjil.com and vogue.com.au (click to enlarge)

Marc Jacobs





all pics style.com

What I loved most about both collections above was the incredibly beautiful lace, the ivory piece at Stella's collection in particular is very similar to one of my favourite blouses:



click to enlarge

I also love this lace dress at Chloe's Fall Winter 2006 collection:


firstview.com

11 comments:

  1. stella is the best!!!
    xoxo
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    Take a look at my new blog, it’s about Moroccan caftans:

    http://fashionmeandmyself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Stella's collection is delicious... my fav is that navy blue lace dress... just fab! Thanks for sharing these great pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think i'd like Stella's collection as much as I do! Thanks for throwing in that Celine blouse-- I think out of all the trends this season, lace will be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lace dresses are really lovely - black and white ones <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the Stella collection.
    Demanding Anon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these collections are totally amazing! i love every single piece here .. i wanna wear them all haha
    that bluse dress with the big shoulder obsessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog! It's my first time here and I really like it!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Stella!
    The floral prints and lace are exquisite!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous collections, there's some great pieces.
    I love all the colors, they are so vibrant and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an inspiring post! I have to admit that your blog helps inspire some of my colors in my own accessory design. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, I loved the collection from Stella. The pieces were beautiful!!!! - Lulu

    ReplyDelete