Thursday, July 8, 2010

Haute Couture Fall 2010 Pt 1: Elie Saab & Givenchy


Thank you so much to all who sent such sweet & positive words regarding lil J! She is feeling much better, and seems to be taking up each & every minute my day, so I apologise for the lack of posts, especially a more personal style type post (I promise I will try to post one as soon as it is practical)...I almost did not realize that the Haute Couture shows were upon us again:

Elie Saab

Plenty of red carpet worthy dresses my favourites were those in muted colours.













Givenchy

For a split second I thought I was looking at McQueen's collection, most likely due to the same background...the third and last dresses are my favourite:




Bouchra Jarrar and Alexis Mabile


all pics via style.com

2 comments:

  1. i love the Ellie Saab collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Givenchy collection is amazing, i wish i had seen the details in person.

    ReplyDelete