Monday, August 8, 2011

Paris Couture Fall 2011 Street Style: Miroslava Duma


I have long admired 'Miroshka's' fun approach to fashion, her love for colour, bold patterns and risk-taking (fashion wise, that is). I was pleasantly surprised to see these pictures below however, as it was only a few months ago that I saw pictures of her quite pregnant. Boy do I wish I looked half as good as she does post-baby, she did not set one foot wrong during the Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris for Fall 2011, looking spectacular in each and every outfit:









PS. Only 2 days left to enter my $100 Shopbop Giveaway HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I love Miroslava, she looks so adorable and her fashion sense is exceptional! I wonder if you know the designer of the dress she is wearing in the first photo is. Have been trying to find out. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicia The dress is from Christopher Kane's Resort 2011 collection: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/2011RST-CKANE?event=show2082&designer=design_house1164&trend=&iphoto=1#slide=1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular! She is so glamorous!!
    xo
    GGshoe
    http://passion-for-shoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style so much. She is young and her clothes are always so fun and bright.

    http://the-fashion-barbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog and you look gorgeous,
    visit my blog www.marinaliberman.com.br/blog

    ReplyDelete