Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paris Couture Fall 2011 Street Style: Full Skirts


Ever since I was a wee little girl I have been enamoured with full skirts, especially Dior's 'New Look' silhouette. Standing out everytime, was Uliana Sergienko, part of the 'Russian Fash-pack', who made me gasp with each stunning outfit after another:








Shala Monroque looks so fresh in that yellow skirt, and that floral dress is just divine...

Another Russian Fash-pack member: Elena Perminova, with a fresh, fun & flirty full skirt

Yummy mummy's: Love Sofia Coppola's fresh and effortless look, and I cannot get over Sarah Rutson's daughter's Celine bag (Sarah's dress is gorgeous too)!

PS. Tomorrow is the last day to enter my $100 Shopbop Giveaway HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I just love full skirts! They look so classy and make me feel like a princess!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These skirts are amazing. Their volume and colour just makes me want to go va va voom!



    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    onto animated musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection, so feminine, so alive!
    xo
    GGshoe

    http://passion-for-shoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE full skirts! Those are fabulous pics - thanks for sharing! You always have such great inspiration pics!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved these too. Hepburn in Sabrina and Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex And The City: great examples of amazing styling of this type of skirt. The selection of pictures in this post is amazing, truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Full skirts are super hot. That first pic is my favourite but I love them allllll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress your days with dreamsSun Aug 14, 08:04:00 AM 2011

    Happy birthday !
    I hope you're having a beautiful day with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know the brand of the flats worn by the woman with the yellow and purple flora ensemble?

    ReplyDelete