Friday, August 19, 2011

Yasmin Sewell - The Girl from Oz Pt 5


Photos of Yasmin Sewell 'out and about' have been scarce of late, as she is in her last trimester of her pregnancy! Still, I have been hanging on to these photos (is it my imagination, or do I see snow flakes?), as I absolutely love this coat! The removable hood, the detailing, the shape, the fabric, its cut, and the fact that it's belted (those wedges are so cool too!)...



pic: citizen couture

Hope you all have a fab weekend!

Don't forget to check out the latest issue of Peut être magazine, if you haven't already!

xx
CC

3 comments:

  1. Pret a Porter - I do too! Love that navy knit in particular! Wish I looked 1/1000 as good as her whilst pregnant (or even now, not pregnant at all)...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is so beautiful, thankyou for sharing darling.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those boots *__*

    follow me if you want and i'll follow you back :)

    My blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete