Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Olivia Palermo - the real Blair Waldorf Pt 4:


I have a bone to pick with Olivia. I had placed a certain Topshop yellow dress in my 'shopping bag', which sold out before I had the chance to pay for it (this was before I went to Singapore and Malaysia). Whilst there I went to every single Topshop store I came across trying to find that dress in my size. When I get back, I decide to try my luck on ebay, and what do I find? People are selling them for 3x the RRP because Olivia wore it during the Paris Couture shows (how dare she? I wanted it first! Ok, let's be mature about this...I wannnnnntttttt). Anyway, who else but Olivia can wear Topshop and Zara to attend the Couture shows in Paris? I just love how she dresses high/low (although am still holding a little grudge against her for the Topshop dress). The floral Zara dress she wore is just gorgeous, and of course, love the yellow Topshop dress (although I must admit I don't like how she accessorized it, jewellery and shoe-wise), and the Valentino dress (and arm candy) are just dreamy:






elle.com, citizen couture, streetfsn.com

14 comments:

  1. She has such a great style and looks amazing in every single picture!!! I want all those outfits!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is absolutely flawless.
    I saw these dresses at Zara, Sydney last week (I was hoping to get my hands on one for a spring wedding) but they're all L and XL.
    I was surprised to see how cheap it is, considering Olivia wore it.
    But then again it's Olivia. She could wear anything and still look good.
    Totally agree though - very Blair Waldorf!

    Mel x
    flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has incredible style, shame she's such a catty person - from what I've seen of her on the city anyway!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I've been loving that Zara dress ever since I saw it on someone's blog! Jeluzzz. I hope you find the Topshop dress soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Olivia Palermo style!

    Love her look!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's cuter than a cupcake and got soo much style! Loooove it & your blog;)

    LOVE,
    LINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what else to add other than to echo everyone else's sentiments - her style is flawless! Is the yellow dress pictured the one you're after? It's divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pics of Olivia!! I hope you find your dress (at a reasonable price)!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Brigs :)
    I actually bought this dress when I was in Melbourne a few weeks back. It really caught my eye. When I went back to the hotel room I googled it for styling ideas (as I always do) and lo and behold - Olivia wore it... I had no idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. catssaymeow Hi K! Imagine my surprise when I found your blog via Pret a Porter P's! You bought the yellow dress? I didn't know there was a Topshop in Melbourne! Hope you're well ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS. Have you worn your dress much? (assuming it's the yellow one I am so jealous of ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  12. No it's the floral one that I bought :) The yellow one is stunning too, alas no Topshop in Oz yet! Have not managed to wear either of my Zara dresses yet... needs to warm up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, didn't realize there's a Zara in Melbs now too (I'm so behind the times nowadays). That dress is gorgeous too!!! Yes, the weather sure needs to warm up ;) But don't worry, there'll be PLENTY of warm days ahead!
    xx

    ReplyDelete