Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Pt 3 - Feminine Drape: Zero+Maria Cornejo, Max Azria, Donna Karan & Halston


Zero + Maria Cornejo

Loved the cut, the flow, the drape, the panelling...gorgeous!







Max Azria

Max Azria has been going more & more minimal in the last few years, and I love it! This SS'10 collection he showed hushed and dreamy pales like blush, mint, dove gray, and champagne; gorgeous fluid simple dresses and great slouchy silk crepe suits:









Donna Karan

I have always been a fan of the 'crumpled look' (mainly because the iron & I...we are not so close...), so even though Donna Karan's SS'11 collection did not feature the gorgeous draped jersey & silk dresses I absolutely adore, there were a few pieces that still caught my eye (loved the muted colours!):





Halston



all pics from style.com

4 comments:

  1. absolutely in love with the maria cornejo show. lots of color blocking this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottom 2 dresses from Halston and everything from Zero + Maria Cornejo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Donna Karan collection has perfect textures! Love it*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria Cornejo is one of my favorite designers! Love your editing of her show.

    ReplyDelete