Thursday, September 16, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Pt 4 - Marc Jacobs


I cannot remember the last time I have liked both the Marc Jacobs mainline collection AND the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection in the same season this much. With bold, luscious colours, swishy chiffons, textured & satin silks, draped jerseys and structured fabrics and floral 'bows' at his mainline collection; and marle grey jersey (which I absolutely adore, as you may know) and brilliant colour blocking and fresh fun colours at his Marc by Marc Jacobs line (LOVE the orange teamed with white!)...he seems to have all his basis covered:

Marc Jacobs












Marc by Marc Jacobs










all pics vogue.com.au

4 comments:

  1. I like it also! Very fresh. There are more than a couple of outfits by both lines that I would wear.

    Normally when I look at Marc by Marc Jacobs it's all very I don't know how to describe it...London Hoxton/Shoreditch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Marc Jacobs collection

    India

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S

    B you will be happy I saw last night that Glee is back on Oz TV Wed 22nd at 7.30pm - I can't wait.

    India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your posts, you summarise the good stuff really well.

    ReplyDelete