Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm back! And already suffering from post-holiday blues...

Alas, my 4-week holiday to South America has come to an end, and I am back home.  It went by so so quickly, and was just amazing.  Particularly spending it with my two sisters, brother-in-law and my parents, we haven't been together like that in two years!   

Thank you so much to everyone who still checked up on my scheduled posts (I'm afraid I did not have time to make any unscheduled posts), and especially for those who left such lovely comments! And OMG! I could not believe it when I read a comment left by Altamira NYC! Is it incredibly pathetic to be blogger-struck?

In order to get over my post-holiday blues I plan to share some of my holiday experiences with you all, so watch this space!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

10 comments:

  1. hi! welcome back! que bom que vc aproveitou bastante suas férias! bjs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all the photos & read the stories!

    That X&O's picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i can't wait:) happy 2009:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back :) i can't wait to see photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, m'dear! Glad to hear you had a nice, relaxing break. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year !!!
    bonne année, bonne santé !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh welcome welcome welcome back!
    i'm so glad you're back, i'm dying to see photos and hear tales, i'm sure they are simply marvelous. it sounds like you had a lovely time with your family. just as christmas and new year should be. :)

    and can you believe it, it's my turn to be off for 5 glorious weeks in 10 days. i'm simply brimming with excitement for it all. if you have the chance, i'd love to hear any recommendations for london, paris or new york... i'm going to hong kong too, but i know that city like the back of my hand. even though i can't speak a word of chinese haha. :)

    ah! your schedules posts were lovely, especially the one with pictures of that city. it was so bright, so full of life, so beautiful. the colours were so vibrant. i want to go there now! hahaha,... save that for the next trip, shall i?

    welcome back again... oh, and blog star-struck is completely normal. if something like that ever happens to me i think i will freeze in front of my computer haha.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you too!

    Welcome back. 4 weeks can be long and short for sure. I stayed at home... grrr but lots of fun things did happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete