Thursday, March 3, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 Pt 1: Anne Valerie Hash, Carven, Rue du Mail and Rochas


Anne Valerie Hash


AVH's collection of slouchy outerwear with lapels flapping open were worn with boyish ankle-cropped pants; wool coats and shearling vests had a fine drape to them, and were belted with lengths of silk rope..Casual yet elegant with a couturier's touch...










Carven

Guillaume Henry's signature 'brainy bourgeois' translated into a collection that I could picture Alexa Chung in, in almost every outfit shown. I loved the pieces below (although I am not sure about the corseting/lace detail on the plaid dress), safe, chic & smart:












Rue du Mail





Rochas

Simple and chic:





style.com

3 comments:

  1. Carven and Rochas really speak to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such fashion statement. Your designs really rocks! It doesn't only fit the white people but also the black people. Your idea is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a impressive collection! Your blog is really great! The models are so stylish! Thanks for the inspiration. Glad I found this impressive blog.

    ReplyDelete