Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 Pt 4 One Degree of Separation: Chloe, Celine, Stella McCartney


Celine


Of the three collections on this post, I liked Celine the most. Phoebe Philo's first clever idea came on the first look out, the charcoal-black coat had an interior strap that fastened below the bust to produce that swaggering, open-coat look we all love so much. My favourite pieces were the clean, unfettered blazers and coats in that substantial wool felt, especially the 'pumpkin'-coloured one below:














style.com and garancedore.fr

Chloe


Although I am doubtful I will ever get to wear slouchy leather pants, they sure looked gorgeous on the catwalk:









Stella McCartney

Stella pushed the envelope on blurring the lines between feminine & masculine dressing in her latest FW'11 Collection. Although I found most of the clothes too awkward and oversized to be practical (most are not pictured here), there were several softer and subtler pieces that I liked:








style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment