Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 Pt 6: Chanel, Valentino & Alexander McQueen,


Valentino


Feminine and glamorous need not be over the top:















Chanel

It is funny, in this collection I found some outfit and pieces truly ugly and incredibly unflattering (obviously I did not pick them to be included here), and wonder what is going through Karl Lagerfeld's head (although he still received rave reviews, so I am probably the only one that thinks so). Although I was not a fan of the rolled hems on the pants (if it does not look good on the super tall models, what luck do us mere mortals have) and footwear, I did like a lot of the collection, the first outfit worn by Freja being my favourite:























Alexander McQueen













a

1 comment:

  1. McQueen is stunning. Sarah and McQueen definitely were very much insync! Chanel is meh... would definitely be going vintage as opposed to latest seasons.

    ReplyDelete