Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Peut-être Online Magazine


It gives me great pleasure to introduce you all to a fabulous new online magazine: 'Peut-être', created by my friend Nathalie Malric and her friend Olivier Bousquet. Even though I have yet to meet Nathalie 'in the flesh' (which I hope to remedy in the near future), we have struck a friendship over photography, fashion, and above all...macarons. Residing in Paris, Nathalie is behind the beautiful blogs 'Dress Your Days with Dreams' and 'I have spread my dreams under your feet', which is how I first discovered her passion and talent for photography.

If you know and love Lula magazine, imagine a less girly, more couture, grown up yet still romantic version of it, and you will have 'Peut-être' in a nutshell. From exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' photography (including breathtaking Haute Couture shows), to interviews with designers, models, and artistes of various backgrounds, it takes you on a beautiful journey you must discover for yourself:


Click on the picture above to view Peut être's first ever issue

Behind the scenes at Lanvin Autumn Winter 2010

Interview with Haute Couture designer Christophe Josse

Christophe Josse Haute Couture SS'11


Fashion Insiders (Anna Wintour and Anna Della Russo)

Incredible detailing at Basil Soda Haute Couture SS'11


French hairdresser John Nollet

Behind the scenes at Didit Hedipasetyo Haute Couture SS'11

Peut-être

Are you in love with it as much as I am?

This is just a teaser, click on any of the photos above to view the issue in its entirety.

Watch this space for further updates on this Quarterly Online magazine...including more interviews and articles in English (which I hope to lend a helping hand with).

You can also subscribe to Peut-être's newsletter for updates HERE.

xx
CC

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!! I'll definitely be waiting for updates!

    XoXo
    PLami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete