Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Les Misérables - be still my singing heart


Ok, I cannot believe I did not know about this until today (where have I been hiding?), but I am absolutely giddy with excitement about this. I am a huge huge huge fan of the musical Les Misérables, as well as a huge fan of Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman (I still remember the day I stood a few metres away from him, outside a musical theatre, after watching him perform in 'Sunset Boulevard')...the fact that all 3 are found in the one movie is just fabulous!




Official trailer (with Anne Hathaway singing 'I dreamed a dream' - this song always gives me goosebumps).



Is anyone out there also excited about this?

3 comments:

  1. I am ridiculously excited about this, and the trailer is fantastic! Far too long to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Im soooo excited about it, I cant hardly wait, first of all, les miserables is one of my all time
    favorites musical, it has that sadness that awakes somenthing inside you... I just cried by watching the
    trailer. And the song, what to say about it. Love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete