Monday, July 16, 2012

Miroshka Pt 3: Miroslava Duma at the Fall/Winter 2012 Fashion Weeks


Although I didn't find many of her more recent outfits (at the Haute Couture shows) much to write home about, I really liked her outfits at the Fashion Weeks preceding that:


Such a glorious colour!


Brilliant!!!

I wish she wore glasses more often, she always looks gorgeous in them! Wish I looked half as good in mine...

Look at that necklace!

How cute is that beanie? And that cute Chanel 'Boy' bag!

I am a big fan of 'sporty' clothing, baseball jackets included, love the bold primary colours on this one, and that it was paired with a low-key watch and backpack (albeit a Chanel one)!
pics via grazia.it by nam of streetfsn

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely stunning! Her outfits all look so effortless, it just makes me despair that I can't dress like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove her so much..when i saw her in paris several times i lost my breath! it looks so effortless!!
    great blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete