Thanks to Dianne of The Swelle Life for generously bestowing the 'Divine' award to me!
In adherence with this award, I must list my five guilty pleasures...drumroll please...
5. Taking pictures of food at restaurants. I get funny looks, and today at dinner the waitress asked me what my pictures were for (I also took a picture of the 'specials' on the board, and she thought I was an industrial restaurant spy, even though I'm on the VIP list and get emailed the specials anyway). I do not care (although I will blush furiously when asked, because I love taking the pictures and reliving my meal afterwards)
4. Singing along to music in my car (especially Carpenters, and 'Diva' music)
3. I also listen to an 'old people's' radio station most of the time (I do like the oldies), my friend is horrified and calls it a 'grandma' station...
2. Re-watching snippets of Twilight on my computer
1. And like Dianne's, my number guilty pleasure is shopping! And I get as excited in a good menswear/homewear/furniture/fine food store as I do at fashion stores for myself..
And now, I would like to pass on the award to these Divine bloggers:
1. Nathalie at Dress Your Day with Dreams (who's birthday is coming up soon!)
3. Romeika at A Room of One's Own
5. Kira at Kirafashion